RE: painter

To: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>, Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Subject: RE: painter
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:51:00 -0800
Hmm.  Perhaps more research is due.  He said the clearcoat is mixed in the
paint, and they do 2 or three coats.  I will have to check on the two stage
process.  Are you saying a single stage will not give good results, or that
most people are simply doing the two stage these days?

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology
www.wyse.com