RE: painter

To: rgibbs@pacbell.net
Subject: RE: painter
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:01:24 -0800
The place local just uses a single stage DuPont paint with clearcoat, no
color sanding and all that.  They do three coats.  I saw their work and it
looks pretty good for all of $1,000- <$1,500 tops.  The blaster and a couple
of body shops say they are good.  Other places with two and three stage cost
a lot more - twice as much at least.  They  don't use epoxy primer here, but
I'm not sure what benefit that has.
The other issue I have is towing it around everywhere.  I don't like paying
Uhaul for  trailer every time I move my car 2 miles, but what can I do?

Thanks

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology