Re: Whole Lotta Tiger

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <tigerpb@ids.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whole Lotta Tiger
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:50:32 -0800
    You know what would ne cool, if some one who taped this, used an MP3
enoder to creat a "RealVideo" film of this that we could all watch across
the web...Obviously the quality would not be as good or as large, but it
would be better than nothing.  My cable system here ALSO doen not carry any
of this cool stuf...We're luck y to have NBC !!!

Rich