Re: Steering Rack

To: <TigerCoupe@aol.com>, <DJoh797014@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Rack
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 19:47:34 -0500
Dick-  Some might like it all black....Some later racks may have been all
black...I doubt they would have changed the color of the rack's center tube
unless the later racks were prepared by someone with different
instructions.  Mark I and Ia had the center tubes painted low grade
silver(aluminum).  Mine will soon be in my painting arena and the inner
tube will be painted silver.....upgraded to a decent silver metallic
enamal.  I thinking of doing the rear spring's metal wraps with the same
silver metallic.

Chris in Trinidad