Various Topics

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Various Topics
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:19:23 -0500
     Thanks to all of those who responded to my message.  Apparently only a
     few random people (not just the astute) see gibberish when one of my
     messages is broadcast.  Win 98 and Outlook seem involved, but not
     everyone seems to have the problem. Ed Esslinger and Jan Harde do have
     it, but there's no explanation.  I can send directly to them without
     any problem.  The reason I'm curious is that I will shortly begin
     using the combination of Win 98 and Outlook at home.

     BOOK OF NORMAN:  If he republishes, can the BONAC be far behind?
     Wouldn't want one of the new copies to be sold as an original, now
     would we?  Even if the new one was a soft cover version, some might
     try converting them.....

     Norm sounded pretty glad to be rid of the last of them, so I doubt he
     would be all that willing get involved with any more.

     CLOCK HOLE:  I filled mine with a standard sized Smiths voltmeter
     harvested from a Triumph.  I used the ring from the old block off
     plate as an adapter, and polished up this ring, and the voltmeter's
     ring to match.  The difference is hardly noticeable.

     Stu