Re: Tiger Guy Down

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix7.ix.netcom.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Guy Down
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:49:30 -0800
Listers,

Like Jeff, I also want to encourage all of Dale's friends to send get well
cards to help boost his spirits. It will be a long hard road to recovery
and I'm sure any support we can give at this critical stage will be greatly
appreciated. BTW, about six months ago, Dale's Restorations moved next
door. The new address is:

        Dale's Restorations
        1482 S. Gage St.
        San Bernardino, CA 92408

At 09:35 AM 2/19/99 -0800, tiger technologies wrote:
>To all:
>Those Tiger owners who have had the delight of basking in Dale Akuzsewki's
>expertise of all things Rootes might want to send him a get well card.
>Dale's currently recovering from the first of two hip replacements and is
>relegated to intensive hours of physical therapy.
>
>Although his spirits remain high, there's nothing like a friendly note now
>and then. Dale is really one of the good guys helping keep the spark alive.
>
>Send correspondence to his shop. Dale's All British, 1468 S. Gage St., San
>Bernardino, CA 92408.
>
>Thanks, Jeff the Tigerman

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com