Rear suspension. Again.

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear suspension. Again.
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:09:49 -0700
For those of you that are interested, I located my copy of the article in
Racecar Engineering that described the rear suspension layout of the Mallock
sports racers (which featured the Mumford link lateral location device). It's
from volume 3, number 5. Unfortunately I don't have the month/year that it
corresponds to handy.

They drop some hints about all the tricks they were using to get around live
axle torque reaction and roll steer;  for anyone that's converted their Tiger to
trailing arm/coilover suspension, it might offer some suggestions if you're
trying to get every last trick. However, it's suggestions only. No diagrams, and
no formulas. It's one of those 'exercise for the reader' things, I guess.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705