Panhard Rod Attach

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panhard Rod Attach
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:14:38 -0800
My Panhard Rod bracket is cracked (probably has been for years) and my plan
A to have it welded has failed.  Do any listers know of a welder in the
Ventura/Santa Clarita/San Fernando/Simi Valley area of CA who has fixed one
in a list approved manner?

BTW the Brits issue metal license plates.  Stick-on ones are legal and
everyone used them in competition to save weight.  Our car was delivered
with the rear plate screwed to the trunk lid like real Tigers.

Bill Rogers