Re: Insurance Scam

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Insurance Scam
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:37:57 EST
Sorry, didn't mean to disparge the Great Bear State.
Especially since it is well known fact here in the
Midwest that Calif is about to crack off and fall in
the ocean.  Then everyone will wish they were
driving an Ampicar.

Illinois is a great state. Its just too cold too long.
You can't paint anything until May because it doesn't
stay above 60 degrees until then.  The snow is great
but the road salt is disastrous to Tigers.

Why do I stay here?  Good question since I'm single
again and just been early retired from my company.
Maybe I should head out west.  Any jobs for old
COBOL mainframers out there???