Traction Bars

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Traction Bars
From: CAtkisson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:06:10 EST
Listers,

  After making my last post about reproduction bars I contacted TMC about
purchasing additional bushings. For those who do not know TMC is the Traction
Master  Co. who made the origanal  traction bars for the Tigers.  I had
contacted them two years ago when I was looking for some bars for my Tiger. At
that time they would not make any bars unless they had an order for at least
100 sets.   Chuck, my contact with TMC has informed me that they now are
producing traction bars for the Tiger. Chuck has been working with Mike Mulvey
who is a long time Tiger owner from California to remake the bars. They come
in both the weld on and the clamp on.
   The bars sell for $119.00 plus shipping and are not powder coated. Contact
Chuck at (213) 382-1131 or E-mail TMCgroup@aol.com

Larry Atkisson