Re: Slave Cylinder

To: MWood24020@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Slave Cylinder
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 21:24:21 EST
In a message dated 3/6/99 9:10:57 PM, MWood24020 writes:

>One other thing, when you get your new slave bracket, consider welding
>reinforcing ribs to the piece to prevent flexing, particularly if you run
>a heavy duty clutch.
>Mike

Hi Mike
 I was in a hurry earlier and did not mention heliarcing bolts to the inside
of the bell.The bracket in question is some sort of formed angle iron or steel
piece used in small block cobra reproduction cars.I havent seen it yet,I
purchased it sight unseen after talking to someone on the phone about it at
length.We were talking about putting a  Lucas-Girling slave cylinder with the
opposing mount bolts onto a bracket that fit a late model(66 and later)
bell.When I get it I will take it to Tiger Auto in Dayton and let Doug
Jennings size it up also,if it seems it will work without as-is.I will also
then inform the list with further info.
Tony