Bo Cheadle

To: Tsiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bo Cheadle
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:25:09 -0800
Bo, et Listers,

Allan Connell reminded me that Bo has rejoined the list under the screen
name "Fordzrus". I had recalled his posting an update on the Ken Miles car,
but forgot his new identity. My apologies to you Bo and here is again your
posting of 1/3/99 @ 1:31 PM regarding said auto:

>hey, I guess I miss all of the arguments on this page as I am back. With a new
>screenname: Fordzrus@aol.com which is Bo Cheadle. The Miles Tiger is making
>progress and should be back on the road for the first time in decades, perhaps
>in March. I intend to show it at the Montana (my home state) event this
>Summer. Let the arguing begin....

Welcome back to the Family Feud Bo!!

Bob
Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com