Re: sunbeam alpine project on ebay

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sunbeam alpine project on ebay
From: Bennett Cullen-P21988 <Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:13:52 -0700
>RE: Auctioned Tiger

>I happened to have been in Scottsdale and went to the
>Auction Sunday.
<snip>
>I saw the Tiger that was auctioned.  I'd call it middling
>fair.  Actually, it was either part of a group of cars one
<snip>
>Steve
I have *.jpg photo's of both Tigers that were auctioned on that day if
anyone is interested. A white one and a red one. The white one was pretty
rough. The rear edges of the hardtop looked as though it had come off and
hit the road. The red one was the one that the top bidder was not claiming.

Cullen Bennett
Tempe, Arizona USA