Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)

To: Fordzrus@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shelby Series I (no Tiger content)
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@snf.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:46:43 -0800 (PST)
  To Bo and the rest,

 I was at Shelbys on March 2nd, took the tour etc, The prices I was quoted
 on the Olds v8 Shelby series 1 was 107K, they have sold 300 of 500 so
 far. The price on the csx4000 series cobra was about 52k for a roller
 less motor and trans, about 85k in SC turnkey. There is an FIA car in the
 works at shelby as well. The aluminum bodies are an extra 20k or so.
 Bill