Re: 302 price

To: JPKKMK@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 302 price
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:13:07 EST
In a message dated 3/18/99 9:56:48 PM Pacific Standard Time, JPKKMK@aol.com
writes:

<<  but does the injection
 problems really matter as you can't put the injection on the Tiger. If I am
 wrong I have a great '88 complete injection including computer, harness,
 sensors etc. that I would love to install on my tiger >>
Good point, I was just making the comment because the first post in this
thread mentioned installing the complete motor in a Ford auto, not a Tiger.
I think you are right, the fuel injection manifold will not fit under a Tiger
hood (stock) as far as I know. It would be a great set-up, if you could figure
out the packaging problems.
Mike