Re: Shelby new/old Cobras

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: Shelby new/old Cobras
From: "Louie & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:50:08 -0700
Due to the recent escalation of prices for the new Cobras, ($850,000)  there
are some unscrupulous people going about and buying up the originals for a
mere $250,000 and getting them re-registered as new cars and selling them
for a 340% PROFIT! That is why I am proposing to start a kommitte called
SKANK. Shelby Kobra Authentication of Newcar Kommittee. However, This
venture to protect the great name of Shelby will require some capital so
please mail me a check. For a mere $15,000 I can come over to your house and
eat all the food in your cupboards, drink a sixpack, and I might even get
round to looking to see if you have a car in your garage! Please help as
soon as you can! It would be a shame to see someone with more cash than
common sense get screwed into buying a car and later finding out is is
really only a rare collectable car that survived the sixties, seventies,
eighties and the ninties! Lou