Re: UK visit report

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK visit report
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:25:41 EST

<< My mother in law spent last week in San Francisco and she saw about 5
 Tigers on the street.  Something is wrong with this...

Chris-
I don't think you should find it too strange that you would see more Tigers in
the SF Bay area than in jolly ol' England. Many more Tigers were shipped to
the U.S. than were kept for the homeland, and most of them found their way to
either NoCal or SoCal. Add in to the mix English weather and the resulting
rust bug, and I think your observations are predictable.
Mike