Information needed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Information needed
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:55:39 EST
I'm in the process of having our Tiger semi-restored and have come upon a few
questions that I need answers to, and a source for a couple of parts. Any
advice would be appreciated.....First question. When installing or removing
the engine from above, do the exhaust manifolds stay on the engine or do they
have to be removed to do the job? It looks like the drivers side would be
MOST difficult (if not impossible) to install or remove with the engine in
the car.
Also, I need the following parts.......First is listed as part # 1206542
"heater drain trough".....this is the rubber part that goes under the heater
core and has a drain hose attached to it and also directs air into the blower
assembly. Secondly, I need replacement panels....actually just the lip of the
rear wheel openings from above the top of the wheel all the way down to the
rear-most end of the opening. All the illustrations in the various catalogs
show the replacement piece as just coming down about half way. Thanks in
advance for any help you may be able to give me!

        Bob Lerch