Re: Benefit Swap Meet

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Benefit Swap Meet
From: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 23:33:58 -0800

tiger technologies wrote:

> To All:
> Does anyone out there have any info on the swapmeet being held at CAT Global
> Headquarters? Is it this weekend?at what location? What time? Is there an
> auction? And directions to this fine facility?
> Thanks for the help.

> Jeff the Tigerman

Jeff and other CATS:
I spoke to President Dan Walters this morning. The CAT swap meet is taking place
at the CAT warehouse in Santa Fe Springs this Sunday (yes, they know it's
Easter), between 10-2.  Address for the warehouse is 11005 Shoemaker Avenue.
Warehouse phone number is (562)906-4457. We have no idea of the likely turnout
but the last event was excellent.

We'll see you there.

Steve Sage