INQUIRY 040899D

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: INQUIRY 040899D
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:46:31 -0400
For the first time ever, I'm coming to California. I'll be in San Diego
5/4/99 through 5/11/99, on vacation, no business. Perhaps if there's
some Rootes activity, I could check it out, and/or I could hook up with
some Tiger Folk while visiting (or Alpine Folk, or Rapier, or Imp,
or...). Primarily the greater-SD area, not sure about the practicality
of getting up to LA; gee, it's only an inch on the map but I gather it's
a significant distance. Ideas welcome (well, other than "stay the h***
home!"). :^)

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP