Re: rubber trim

To: "Scott Lampert" <netscott@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: rubber trim
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:28:32 -0700
Scott,

We have all had the same problem with the rubber, 3M makes and adhesive
cleaner, sold at your local paint store, it is fantastic, takes that stuff
right off, and bumper stickers, gum on paint of a car, glue on the
upholstery, glue on paint...
NO problem, it will NOT hurt paint or upholstery either, it is not very
expensive, and the part# on the bottle is: 3M General Purpose Adhesive
Cleaner # 051135-08984
It comes in a quart can, and sells for under $ 10.00
The wife's love this stuff to, kids get gum in their clothes, or on their
hands, tar on the side of the car, I can go on and on about this...
Make sure you put some kind of rubber conditioner on after you use this..
Sorry for the long note, but you will LOVE this stuff...

Warm regards,
Jan S-E Harde
Monkey Bikes and Mini Trail *FUN*  : http://www.monkeybike.com
TIGER pages: http://www.monkeybike.com/pinkbunny.html