Re: rubber trim

To: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>, "Scott Lampert" <netscott@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: rubber trim
From: David McDermott <David.Mcdermott@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:15:57 -0600
        Jan and Scott,

        I have found another product which also works well. It is
Acryli-Clean, Wax and Grease Remover made by PPG, DX330. I usually shake out
any loose wax inside the weatherstrip first then clean the outside of the
rubber before installing. I am not sure if it would be harmful to paint but
it works great at cleaning up the rubber, the stainless windshield trim and
the glass after installing the windshield.

        Dave McDermott