Re: Amen

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Amen
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:41:22 -0400

> Any comments about the Torker manifold? Isn't this a single plane manifold
> that gives up a lot in the lower rpm range? I'm not the expert on newer
> manifold designs, but I've heard that some newer single plane designs are
> Robert L. Palmer

Bob-  Yes the original Torker manifold is single plane and is designed
for the higher RPMs.  Great for the low-budget circle track racer.  If I
remember correctly, it starts to become effective at about the 1500-1800
rpm range.  I would like to purchase one if any listers want to offer it
for sale.

Chris in Trinidad