Re: Thanks to Chris, C.A.T. Editor

To: steve sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks to Chris, C.A.T. Editor
From: jay peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 20:30:14 -0700
> The people at C.A.T. volunteer their time because they love the marque
> and the people.  They do not get paid and they don't have a lot of extra
> time on their hands.  They squeeze in time to work on club activities in
> between working, bringing up families and other everyday activities.
> Most people understand and appreciate the efforts.
>

> Sincerely,
> Jane Sage

I would also like to thank all at CAT that donate their time to putting
the newsletter together, organize events, and keep the parts business
running. I guess I am little different than some on the list, but I
ALWAYS appreciate it when someone volunteers their time.
Thanks,
Jay Peterson
PS I still have the soft top frame from my Mark 1 for sale if someone is
interested. $35 E-mail for details