Re: Who is this guy?

To: "'Tigers List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who is this guy?
From: "Louie & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 22:05:08 -0700
Amen Brother. Even "The King" (Elvis) eventually figured out what "return to
sender" meant.

 If PMUSS pissed you off isn't enough to know that you think he/she is an
ass hole and leave it at that?

Or vice versa!

But I don't really hide who I am. I think I remember being reffered to by
"The Tigerman" as a "Mindless stooge who can't think for himself". That was
after I publicly caught him lying to the general membership of CAT and had
his signature to prove it. The fact he has "had a rather heated discussion
recently" has trouble when he tries "to discuss things reasonably" does not
surprise me and will not deter him from thinking the rest of us are AFU.
Gee, the last time I fueled the fire was when the Tigerman lied to me, and
that was over 8 years ago. Feels great. I think I'll go have a cheap beer
and install a part incorrectly. Lou Meyers 520-344-9369 "Perhaps this silver
bullet will help to identify me"