RE: Who is this guy?

To: "Metcalfe, Steven M (MED)" <Steven.Metcalfe@amermsx.med.ge.com>,
Subject: RE: Who is this guy?
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 10:18:54 -0700
Steve,

Amused, bemused, or abused?? I guess we can take these posts any way we
like. I can't help but wonder what with events like Littleton and OK City
whether we need to be a little better listeners. At least Lou isn't setting
booby traps for kicks like his fellow-in-arms down there in Yuma. Me thinks
these boys may have way too much time on their hands.

TTFN,

Bob

At 10:43 AM 5/6/99 -0500, Metcalfe, Steven M (MED) wrote:
>Ok, ok.   Enough already.  I don't know about the rest of the list, but
>I am fed up with the useless diatribe and personal hangups on this list.
>
>I thought this was a TIGER list, were people who owned or were
>interested in the marque could share tech info, or just real good
>stories (ala Colin in NM).
>
>Instead, what I see this has turned into, is a chat room where people
>use the forum to air dirty laundry or non-diverse statements.
>
>Deal with your personal issues in private and spare the clutter in
>everyone's mailbox.
>
>       Steve Metcalfe

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com