Water pump

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water pump
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 16:00:47 -0600
Hi Listers,
Well, my Tiger started to make noises from the water pump today :(
Having just reviewed about a week's worth of flamage and general silliness on
the list (I was out getting sunburnt in Houston, sans computer) I noticed
Steve's note to Stig Ram on the water pump length. I called a local Mustang/Ford
speed shop and they have a Ford Motorsports water pump that is about 4 3/8"
long. Has anyone fitted this piece to a Tiger (using a spacer between the flange
and the pulley)? Is there a Ford part number for the original pump or a near
(aluminum?) replacement? Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705