PONTIAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: PONTIAC
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:41:49 EDT
I wish to apoligize to those members of the net who were
offended by the unauthorized use of my account.  I have
taken steps to insure it won't happen again.

I agree that this net should not be the place to air dirty
linen or send racial slurs.  But I know of no way to prevent
it other than to not send any on my part.

To those wanting to have me removed from the net, I can
only say that that type of knee jerk reaction has hung many
an innocent man.  Remember what that great frontiersman
and philosopher, Davy Crockett said: 'First make sure you
are right, then go ahead'.

For those of you need further solace, look me up at SUNI
and I'll apologize again and buy you a beer.

Enough on this.

Dave Johnson