Re: RFC/Overheating Tiger (LONG & TIRESOME)

To: Richard F Flynn <rflynn@dircon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: RFC/Overheating Tiger (LONG & TIRESOME)
From: richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:20:17 -0400
Tan fluid indicates oil in the cooling system.  I would be suspect of a
blown head gasket and/or cracked head.  Run a pressure guage on the
cooling system and see if you are getting super-heating from the
cylinders.  (pressures greater than 13-15 psi after warmup).  If you
truly have the tan glunky slime in your cooling system than you have oil
getting into your cooling system.

Chris in Trinidad