Carb Question part2?

To: "'Tiger BBS'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb Question part2?
From: "Overton, Keith A." <Keith.Overton@alcoa.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:44:12 -0400
Thank you for all your good comments on my first carb inquiry!    Apon
taking the good advice I recieved, I did a little more
research.....which warranted a few more questions...I do not believe I
have a HOLLEY I was not able to find any markings which would have
stated so, and I was not able to make a ID using the book I refererenced
on Holleys.

The only markings are the FoMoCo. Tag, and some Cast in marks on the
Front bowl.  The TAG reads C4AF R,  and the Cast marking (which Look
more Like a Date/Time Stamp) also have A 3HD, and 1.08 cast into it.
Does this sound like a Carter or a Rochester, or even some other type,
or can it still be a Holley in Disguise?

Thanks
Keith