Air Dam

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Dam
From: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:08:05 -0700

"Has anyone found a nice looking airdam in a junkyard that is a reasonable
fit? "

Chris

Chris,

FYI, A guy down here in San Diego installed an air dam/valance from a BMW
320i on his Tiger. I spoke with his son about the installation and his son
said that the air dam fit the contour of the Tiger without too much
modification. He was able to run the stock bumper with the air dam
installed. I saw the car several times with the part in place and it looked
great. He has since sold the car.  Some of our long-time Tiger people may
know the P.O.,  Mr. D. Briggs. The car is listed as sold on Mark Olsons web
site.

Mike