Fun, Fun, Fun! & Thanks!

To: Hal.Pierce@rp-rorer.com, Cullen_Bennett-P21988@email.mot.com
Subject: Fun, Fun, Fun! & Thanks!
From: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:31:08 EDT
All,

A special thank you to fellow Tiger owners in Phoenix, Az. Cullen Bennett and
Hal Pierce. Had a great time looking at their Tigers. Both nice cars and were
very gracious. Hal even asked had I driven a Tiger. I said no I haven't.
Without batting an eye he said lets go then. All I can say is WOW!! and the
above FUN, FUN, FUN!
Thanks to both of you for the great day!

Also thanks to all who have sent me parts and information. The list is great
in supporting my efforts to get another Tiger back on the road. Est. date
back on the road is 2 years. Still be looking for parts, but getting closer
to finding all that is missing.

Sincerely,
David Green
B9472549LRXFE
Suni Bound Look for me in a S1 Green Alpine agrin'in.