Re: Test?

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Test?
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 04:18:49 -0600
Steve,

Some of us at CATO have cut and applied the film with adheasive in a 3 piece
pattern.
It also works well, but it seems that some trimming is needed for each
"custom" install...we're researching "mass" (insofar as mass applies to
Tigers;-) production possibilities...

--
Ken Tisdale
Systems Engineer, FORE Systems