Re: Roll Bars

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Subject: Re: Roll Bars
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:04:18 -0400
I recall seeing a small driver's side only roll bar in a long ago photo in the
CAT
newsletter. It looked slick, but don't know about legality. It certainly
wouldn't
protect your mother-in-law if you had her in the passenger seat when you
rolled....
Was that a custom piece or commercially available???
Al J.