Re: Sunbeam S7 Motorcycle

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, "Sunbeam Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam S7 Motorcycle
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 18:38:35 -0700
Toby,

You're lucky you stumbled into this LIst early in the day before we started
the heavy drinkin'. Now be a nice chap and back out slowly the way you came
in. And if you're lookin' for some biker company, I think they hang out at
the next bar down the street. And as for the French Alpines, they're made
by Renault. You can see what they look like and read a little history at:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/2506/alpine/alpine.html

We're the Sunbeam Alpines; except on steroids, which tends to make us a
little edgy. A lot of people like you think we're just a bunch of Cobra
wannabees who couldn't even manage a finish at Le Mans in '64. If nice guys
finish last, what kind of guys don't even finish at all? Pissed off guys,
that's who!!

Hey!! Anybody out there ever heard of a Sunbeam S7 Motorcycle?

Stop by again any time Toby. ;-)

Bob

At 04:56 PM 5/22/99 -0700, Toby Atwater wrote:
>hehe sorry! my bad... there aint one ounce of France in Tigers... sorry
>about that... do I sense some hostility towards Alpine? heh... sorry.. wont
>make the mistake again.....
>
>again I aplogize...
>
>Toby

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com