RE: list lurker uncovered

To: "'Colin Cobb'" <cobmeister@zianet.com>,
Subject: RE: list lurker uncovered
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:17:32 -0600
Welcome to the list, Daniel.

Colin, on my mail program (M$ LookOut / Orifice 97), the 'cc' entry shows up as
"Daniel Eisland", and I had to dig into the 'properties' to find daniel@htg.net.
It looks like that's not a problem for LookOut, but some mailers might screw
that up. Daniel, you should get this posting twice. I haven't tried Internet
Exploder (I run LookOut here at work and Netscape Communicator at home) so I
can't offer suggestions that would be more than just Bill-bashing.

For body parts, try Rob Martel [robmartel@hotmail.com], I believe he does
hardtop corners.

Driving the bejeezus out of our cars? I wish. Just finished dealing with my
engine-location problem (a thousand curses on the PO that installed a Holley
Double Pumper. The only reason it fit without removing part of the firewall
brace was because the engine was moved forward due to the use of incorrect
engine mounts) and now I can get back to fitting the alternator, since I was
finally able to get the fan belt out. I'll be running an Edelbrock 1405 for the
next little while.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705

        []  <snip>
        []  <snip>
> 1) How come his posts to the list don't show up on the list even though
> he is properly subscribed and is reading all our daily insanity? He is
> mailing messages to tigers@autox.team.net but they never show up. If
> anyone has any ideas please let him (e-ddress above) or me know. He is
> using MS Internet Explorer.
>
> 2) His factory hardtop is a little rough around the edges. He is looking
> for replacement corners and some of the channel pieces. He has tried the
> usual suspects (SS, SC) without luck and is now considering Vicky Brit
> even though they do not have all the stuff he needs. It seems to me
> there was some traffic about hardtop repairs a year or so ago... Anybody
> have any ideas?

        []  <snip>