RE: [Fwd: to pvc or not to pvc]

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: to pvc or not to pvc]
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:20:58 -0700
Sorry Steve and the list......

Just got back after five days on the road and trying to clean-up nearly 200
email messages.  I must have missed something.  Must have been the link that
Bob sent us to.  Yeah, that's it: it's Bob's fault!

This was compounded by the fact that I did not get home until 3 am this
morning.  I bagged going into the office to catch up on some well needed
sleep and a couple of business projects.  Knowing my boss, I may be looking
for work by tomorrow morning.  Oh well, won't be the first time!  ~8-{)>

Regards,

Allan