RE: [Fwd: to pvc or not to pvc]

To: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>, "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: to pvc or not to pvc]
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:47:13 -0700
Allan, Steve,

Thanks guys, it's been several days since I've had such a good laugh. I
figure if someone on the List posts a comment every few days about this PCV
thing, it'll pretty soon send Steve right over the edge. It's easy to see
he's already starting to fray a bit around the edges. ;-)  I guess the good
news is his latest Saturn IVB finally delivered a payload. Maybe it's
because they got their "Product Control Valve" working.

Well, TTFN,

Bob

At 04:20 PM 5/26/99 -0700, Allan Connell wrote:
>Sorry Steve and the list......
>
>Just got back after five days on the road and trying to clean-up nearly 200
>email messages.  I must have missed something.  Must have been the link that
>Bob sent us to.  Yeah, that's it: it's Bob's fault!
>
>This was compounded by the fact that I did not get home until 3 am this
>morning.  I bagged going into the office to catch up on some well needed
>sleep and a couple of business projects.  Knowing my boss, I may be looking
>for work by tomorrow morning.  Oh well, won't be the first time!  ~8-{)>
>
>Regards,
>
>Allan

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com