Re: Topless is Best

To: <twojohnsons@home.com>
Subject: Re: Topless is Best
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:33:29 -0600
Found another hardtop for $400.00. Owner says he'll guaranty there is no
rust. Top needs stainless trim but mine has the trim in good condition.  Can
anyone do better? He also has a brake servo from an Alpine for $50.00 but no
guarantees. Does anyone know what type of servo will work on my Mk IA? Did
the Alpine use the same servo as the Tiger? Shipping will run about $100.00
for both.