Re: Topless is Best

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Topless is Best
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:00:23 -0400
According to the Rootes parts book, from the Series III through Tiger
production, there were three sevro units used:

Series III and IV up to B9402898 ST, B9402920 GT used a 5" unit that
had the clip on type air filter.

Series IV from B9402899 ST, B9402921 GT up to Series V B395004057 and
Tiger I and IA up to B382001284 used a 5" unit with the screw type air
filter.

Series V from B395004058 and Tiger IA from B382001285 and Tiger II used
the 7" unit.

The 7" unit was not a Tiger II only servo.  My Tiger IA has one.

Jim