rear sway bar

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear sway bar
From: "Doug & Rett Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:24:42 -0400
Tim, I'd be hesitant to add a rear sway bar with an otherwise stock
suspention, the car has a lot of rear roll stiffness already, that's why
it's so easy to lift & spin the inside rear wheel in corners. Adding a rear
bar without stiffening the front roll stiffness will make that situation
worse.

Doug Leithauser