Re: rear sway bar

To: dleit@mintcity.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear sway bar
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:08:30 EDT
dleit@mintcity.com writes:

<< Tim, I'd be hesitant to add a rear sway bar with an otherwise stock
 suspention, the car has a lot of rear roll stiffness already, that's why
 it's so easy to lift & spin the inside rear wheel in corners. Adding a rear
 bar without stiffening the front roll stiffness will make that situation
 worse.

Doug-
I agree. I took off my rear bar after finding the car way too loose for
autocrossing. I have come to believe that the softer you run the rear, the
better. Unless you have a monster front bar, very high rate springs etc.
Mike