Tach trouble 66 Tiger

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tach trouble 66 Tiger
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 16:56:40 -0400
Hi Folks: I havn't curred my guages yet, but parts are ordered, (Rick,
Tuesday). My next problem is the tachometer. I've had it rebuilt by
Tiger Tom. I was told to hook up the white line going into the wiring
harness directly to the dist. side of the coil. The other white line
goes to the switch. Well, I did and it fryed the points, ( Crashed and
burned them), really fried them. I'm really glad I waited till after the
Car Show this A.M. to play with the tach. Car nor tach go Now! Can you
help again please?  Thanks in advance! Mark