electromotive result

To: <tgrr2@gte.net>
Subject: electromotive result
From: "Tim Ronak" <timinvan@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:01:06 -0600
Bob,
hey i have a great heart and would love a ride. The electromotive system
with all of the promises we thought would be worth the work but in the end
after playing with all of the dials and slopes it wound up that the stock
HEI made 10 HP more. in all fairness to electromotive it could be that it
was just too high tech for us gearheads. At least if you want a crank
trigger and the ability to mess with timing ALL of the time it might work
for you but expensive experiences like that helped my Brother-in-law and i
to form Race Motto #2 YEAH, YEAH, SURE, SURE!!  Besides isn't balancing
Webers a full time job. I used to have multiple carbs on a Bug and i used to
enjoy balancing them because it meant a test drive and set up Webers work
soooo good.
I am going to put in an MSD distributor and an MSD 6T for my car and we
basically gave away the electromotive setup.
But thats just my opinion.
Regards,
Tim Ronak
B328000680