Re: Death to Stock Steering Wheels

To: RayKReese@aol.com
Subject: Re: Death to Stock Steering Wheels
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:35:30 -0400
I must have been born too big. That OEM wheel was so big, I had to sit
splay-footed to get my legs under it so as to reach the pedals. A mid-70s CAT
tech tip showed how to mount the moto-lita wheel, and retain the horn on the
stalk, european-style.This was a great improvement that added driveability.
Stock
steering wheels for cars that are Driven????? Phooeey. Stock wheels for garage
queens and little people w/skinny thighs and short legs???? Yeeeaaaah!
My OEM wheel is in use on a wooden boat in Sarasota, Florida last I heard.
Al Johnson