Re: Oil Pan

To: "Lauri Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pan
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:14:14 -0400
At 07:47 PM 6/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Why replace it, just add a windage tray to it.  normally that is all that is
>needed....
        Lauri,
        Already have a windage tray in there.
As I previously stated, if I change from rear
sump pickup to front sump pickup I would have to
modify the "oil shield" ( which is the windage
tray).  Sorry, couldn't remember the proper name
for the "windage tray" at the time.  My windage tray
is similar to the BOSS 302 tray.
        Still looking for good ideas for baffels
or trap door setup for the new modified pan.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others