RE: Tiger for sale

To: "'Douglas Pruitt'" <DOUGLAS.PRUITT@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Tiger for sale
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:43:58 -0600
That sounds exactly like an ad I came across about a year and a half ago, so it
might not be current. At that time, I called them and they said it was sold.
It's possibly one heckuva deal if it's in complete and sorta-running condition,
since there were only 15 of these made. Strange that they would call it a Tiger
GT 3, though. There was no such official designation, and there were no
production Tigers built off of anything but series 4 and 5 Alpine chassis.
Beware of Frankentigers! No offense intended to anyone named Frank.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705
http://members.home.net/tsmit/tiger1.html    <<<<< Now with rollbar installation