Re: Temperature Gauges

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>
Subject: Re: Temperature Gauges
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:20:14 -0700
Mike,
Several old and very wise Tiger "experts" had this advice for me when I was
new to the Tiger.  "Take you eyes off the temp. gauge and if it is not
"puking" it is not overheating.  My gauge was usually pegged to the
"right", yet the expansion tank did'nt overflow.  "Put some tape over the
gauge and keep your eyes on the road" seemed to be the Mantra.  I guess
when I finally get 'ol #80 back together, I will calibrate the gauge and
replace the sending unit I purchased with one that actually works.

Tim
B9470080