Restophotos

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restophotos
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <daniel@htg.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:36:12 -0600
Hi all you Sunbeam lovers,
I was working on the interior of my 67 MK lA and wondered if what was there
is really original or has some one added or deleted things over the past 30+
years. Well, what I am wondering is whether anyone has some really sharp
photos showing what the interior should look like when fully restored. Do
any of the clubs have a Photo page on the web showing closeups and details
for all of us out here working on our own. If not, why not set up a Web page
for owners who are working on their own cars to browse a few HI Definition
Photos to check against their own work. A picture is worth more than a
thousand words. At least that was the word where I grew up. Just a thought.
Any one else have a thought on the subject?
Dan Eiland
daniel@htg.net
B382002652LRXFE