Fresh Air Duct removal

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fresh Air Duct removal
From: FrizBMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:40:06 EDT
Hi Tigers
 I would like to thank the list for all their fine answers over the past year
or so I have been into the restoration of my Tiger.I am now at a point that I
need input from the list again.
 I am finally prepping the body for final painting.In the removal of the old
paint,the stripper caused the paint to flake off in sheets.Some of these
flakes fell into the fresh air intakes on the cowl.How do the (plastic?) air
thigys come off?Do they pull off real forcefully or are there rivets or some
other evil means of attachment?
Thanks for the help
Tony